Here yee, here yee. We have new open positions at Ideas2life. And we have lots of them :) And we are pretty damn excited about it.
We are looking for a Product Manager, a Lead Designer, Web & Mobile Developers (Junior & Senior) and team members on the business side for roles in Operations , Administration,Sales & Marketing.
You can read more about our team here – please read this before sending us your CV as it’s an easy way for you to determine if you are good fit for our team.
If you believe you are a great fit for any of the positions please send us your CV along with your message at firstname.lastname@example.org
The new team member will work as the Product manager of foody and the main responsibilities will be to:
– Communicate with the Business & Operations team, understand their needs
– Communicate with the Development team (Inludes design team) and understand their roadmap
– Create requirements from the needs of the Business team and prioritize them
– Work with the Development team and adjust/optimize the roadmap based on new requirements
In short, the Product Manager is the link between the Business and the Development team.
The PM must have a great understanding of how all aspects of Business, Programming and Design work and optimize their interactions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of code (not necessarily write code but understand code at a high level), design and business sense.
The requirements for this position are quite simple – be a good fit with the culture of our team and be able to show why you can be a top Product manager. Previous experience will be considered as an advantage, but is not necessary
The new team member will lead the Design Process of our websites which means:
– Communicate with the Product Manager & create Designs for new features / pages / websites
– Communicate with the Development team to understand the best Front end development practices and implement them in the designs
– Communicate with the whole Product team and promote the best design practices to be followed by the team.
The Head designer must be able to research, understand the point of view of the Business & Development teams and work with the product manager to create the Design practices to be followed by the team
In short, the Head Designer will be responsible for establishing the direction of the design of our websites, creating the interfaces, testing/receiving feedback after they go live and improve them.
The Head Designer must have a great understanding of all aspects of Website design and how these evolve over time. That Includes UI and UX Trends.
So the requirements for this position are quite simple – be a good fit with the culture of our team and be able to show why you can lead the Design of our team.
Because of the switch to a microservices architecture future components can be built at different languages.
We also intend to develop native Mobile apps for both Android and IOS.
Our Development team has grown from 2 to 6 Developers in the last 12 months, and ideally it will grow to 15 by the end of 2018. We are looking for both Junior and Senior Developers who enjoy working in an agile environment
The new team members will have a diverse range of rensponsibilities foody.com.cy including a mixture of the following:
– Communicate with Customers, Restaurants and provide Customer Service & support via phone, email and chat
– Create Social Media posts and ads – and if you are truly great at it you could transition into leading the online Marketing activities of the company
– Create Blog entries – and if you are truly great at it you could transition into leading the Content Marketing activities of the company
– Create & Improve Menu’s on foody
– Lead sales cycles to add new Restaurants on foody
Some of the open positions are for work outside normal office hours – daily on evenings (16:00 – 00:00) and potentially on weekend days. In any case each employee will work 5 days a week , 8 hours a day.
The requirements for this position are quite simple
– Be a good fit with the culture of our team
– Have an excellent relationship with technology
– As a lot of our work is done in English an excellent level of both Greek and English is required and that’s about it. A degree is not required for this position
That’s it. If you think you would like to join our team send us a message at email@example.com :)