Our Product Team is growing fast and we are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team and lead the DevOps area.
The DevOps Engineer will:
– Lead the effort of creating and adopting DevOps best practices within a Dev Team of 10+
– Design, implement and automate appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
– Redesign legacy applications and processes that run on Linux servers
– Implement integration with third party services and tools in our development and deployment lifecycle. (Git, Docker, Apache2, Nginx, Cloudflare, Slack, Asana, RabbitMQ, Redis )
– Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting review to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
Our product uses a microservices architecture and thus new features can be built in a different language framework:
– PHP (symfony components and inhouse frameworks), NodeJS
– MySQL/Maria DB, Nosql Databases, GraphQL
– Linux/Ubuntu Servers
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with a passion for DevOps and in depth understanding irrespective of their current skill level.
We also don’t have a preference for years of experience; If a Junior candidate is selected, they will receive a lot of guidance and support from the team, while if a Senior candidate is selected they will be able to lead the process from day 1.
You can read more about our team here – reading it is an easy way to see if you are a good fit with our team.
If you believe you are a great fit please send us a message at email@example.com